Monday, November 16, 2009

What to do?

Here I am sitting in front of the dang computer playing games on facebook instead of actually getting off my butt and doing something productive. But ya know what? So what!

Actually I have managed to watch some of the videos from an online class that I am taking that involves the Zutter machine. I have had this little blue wonder for awhile now and because I didn't really understand all the ins and outs of it I rarely used it. Well along comes a class that teaches all that stuff and more and for the small fee I paid I feel like I have really learned alot and we haven't even really started. I need to get busy and finish up the first 3 lessons, and that may or may not happen today, but at least I have started.

I have managed to get a few of the gifts I have planned for Christmas done and out of the way and that is good. I am trying to plan out several projects that will require some time to do and I let that get in my way sometimes. I spend too much time worrying about what I have plenty of time to do instead of concentrating on what needs to get done now. That is something I need to work on.

Saturday will be the official start to my title of Assistant Manager. I have been training for about 2 weeks now and after another drug screen and a deeper background check then I will be good to go. Overall the job isn't that hard to do. There is alot that needs to be remembered and I suppose that over time I will get it. The pay is better too!

Right now I have a bit of lunch in the oven and an episode of Bones to catch up on so I think I will sign off and maybe even get a nap in!

No comments: